A mod centered around fast travel and pretty industrial decorations
This mod adds Catwalks, Caged Ladders, Scaffolding, and Support Columns, each of which has both practical and aesthetic uses. Except for the Support Columns, they just look cool.
- • Catwalks make you walk faster and can quickly be extended horizontally.
- • Caged Ladders can’t be fallen out of and can be climbed at almost 2x the speed of normal ladders.
- • Scaffolding can be climbed like a ladder. They can quickly be placed, destroyed, extended, and retracted. When you use the builder’s variety they act like tall grass, where right-clicking them with a block will replace them.
- • Support Columns mostly look cool. They technically are ladders but are so slow they’re pretty much useless as ladders.
- • Sturdy Rails are self-supporting versions of normal rails that don’t need a redstone signal to be active.
- • See the post on Minecraft Forums for more detailed descriptions.
|Version||Catwalks 2.0.4, 2.5 years ago|
The profit from this advertising space goes directly to the mod developer.
Consider turning off AdBlock on mods.io to support the Minecraft community!