Decorate your Minecraft world with over 800 objects... and counting!
Q: When I look at the object it turns black!
A:Go to the PTRModelLib.cfg and set block outlines to FALSE
Q: My game takes forever to load and/or crashes!
A:Please check if you are using forge 1403 or HIGHER! And allocate 2GB RAM to your Minecraft!
Q: My game crashes when I place a model, look at a model, open my inventory, etc!
A:Please update your graphics drivers!
Q: How do I update my graphics drivers?!
A:Easy... Follow these instructions!
Q: Can I use your mod in my modpack?!
A:Yes you may!
- Decowand: Change colors of beds and other blocks by using it! NEW Feature!
- Doesn't let you place the block? SHIFT place it, it should now allow you to place it! NEW Feature!
- Bridges have been fixed! no more falling through them! They have also been realigned. You will have to break and replace them.
- NEW Crafting System!!! The Old crafting system is obsolete (but can be reactivated using a config option).
- Decoclay can still be used inside the decobench. Basic crafting materials are now clay, red/green/blue dyes and the decobench.
- Decobench and Decowand Recipes:
- The scale of the models in the inventory can be weird at time. This is none critical and will be solved in a future release.
- In 1.8.9 there is a crash when you sleep in beds, we are looking into it and should be fixed soon!
Tell me your suggestions!!!! I will try to add them as soon as I can!!!
Want to help with translations for this mod? Submit your translations here!
<------- Click Here to make your suggestions!!!!
If you like my work and would like to help me out, please consider
supporting me on Patreon. I would really appreciate it, and I could
REALLY use the help.
- Working Lighting
- Working Chairs
- Working Beds
- Storage System
- Particle awesomeness
- Decowand for changing colors of some items
me your suggestions on twitter, Minecraft forums or planet Minecraft. I
might not add everything, but ideas are always welcome and help me know
what my users want!
This document is Copyright ©(2013) of RazzleberryFox (hereafter referred to as "The Owner") and is the intellectual property of The Owner. It may not be placed on any other web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. (Electronic mail is acceptable as long as you wait for a response.) If you mirror this mod page or anything The Owner has made on any other site, The Owner may seek compensation for the damages through a lawsuit.
|Version||Decocraft 2.3.2 for 1.8.9, 1.8 years ago|
The profit from this advertising space goes directly to the mod developer.
Consider turning off AdBlock on mods.io to support the Minecraft community!