Wireless Crafting Terminal
An addon for Applied Energistics 2
Wireless Crafting Terminal
- A version of the AE2 Wireless Terminal with a 3x3 crafting table integrated
- Also includes armor slots
- Trash slot
- Infinity Booster Card Slot
- Magnet Card Slot
Infinty Booster Card
- Allows use of the Wireless Crafting Terminal at any range and across dimensions
- To use, insert into Infinity Booster Card Slot in the Wireless Crafting Terminal GUI
- A magnet that will automatically insert items directly into your AE network
- Crouch+Right-Click to activate
- Right-click to open filter GUI ** Filter can be set to whitelist or blacklist mode ** Filter has Ignore NBT, Ignore MetaData, and Use Ore Dictionary options
**NOTE: There are 3 basic modes for the Magnet Card. Set a keybind or crouch + right-click to cycle through modes. You can set the magnet to not pickup unfiltered items.
- Two modes: Easy and Hard (Default)
- In hard mode:
- - The recipe for the Wireless Crafting Terminal is expensive
- - No recipe for Infinity Booster Card, though it is still obtainable
- In easy mode:
- - The recipe for the Wireless Crafting Terminal is cheap
- - Infinity Booster Card has a recipe
- - NEI Integration
- - Keybind Support
- - Wireless Terminal must be in your inventory
- - Charges correctly with Wyvern/Draconic Flux Capacitor, TE Energetic Infuser and like items/blocks
- -No energy drain when in Creative
Config options (Looking at you Modpack authors =D)
- -Max Power (AE Units)
- -Default is same as standard AE Wireless Terminal (1.6M AE)
- –Min: 800K AE/Max: 6.4M AE
- -Disable Infinity Booster Card (Enabled by default)
- -Enable Easy Mode (Default=false)
- -Infinity Booster Card Drop rate (when in hard mode)
- -Disable Infinity Booster Drops (when in hard mode)
- -MineTweaker Override (Enabling disables all recipes so you can add your own via MineTweaker)
Do what you will, would be cool to know who is using my mod though ;)
Make sure the AE2 version you are using matches the WCT version!
AE2 RV2=WCT RV2 AE2 RV3=WCT RV3
If there is a problem/bug, this is not the place to post it. I will continue to check here, but your bug will be fixed much quicker if you post an issue to the GitHub Issues page.
I’m a huge fan of Open Source software as well as helping people learn in general. As far as licensing, do what you want..claim it as your own. I don’t care =D If you become popular due to claiming that you made my mod, I’m just glad I could help make another person’s life better in some way.
|Version||1.8.5b, 4.8 months ago|
The profit from this advertising space goes directly to the mod developer.
Consider turning off AdBlock on mods.io to support the Minecraft community!