The profit from this advertising space goes directly to the mod developer.
Consider turning off AdBlock on mods.io to support the Minecraft community!
Your download will start automatically.
Release notes for version 1.0.10:Added:
- Added Crystal blocks that generate in the world
- Added a few items to generate in Dungeon chests, Blacksmith chests and Stronghold chests
- Added a total of 5 new structures that generate in the world
- The Pentagram now has an actual effect (takes 1 health from an entity that is right by the player and heals the player; if the player is at full health, an extra empty heart is added)
- The player renders in the Jewelry GUI (makes it easier for you to see how the jewelry render)
- Added different loot to chests in different places (Dungeons, Pyramids, Strongholds etc)
- Added a new 'weight' value to the Curse api
- Removed the Crystal item
- The Pentagram now renders beneath your feet when you look down and no longer does it in your inventory; it is also a lot smaller
- Changed Entity registration so it only uses 'registerModEntity' to fix potential issues
- Changed Crystal from craftable items to blocks that generate in the world
- Changed Jewelry Tab to not override TiCon tabs (sorry TiCon, your system is good, but not for me)
- Some curses can no longer acquired in hardcore (such as Rotten Heart, Midas Touch etc) which would make it impossible to work with and require a total restart of the game
- Updated the curse API so now people can specify when a curse can be activated (I believe the world is all you need :p)
- Curses now use a random weight system in order to get chooses (this allows for different curses to have a lower chance to appear than others)
- Midas Touch now has a lower chance of appearing
- Fixed NEI from overlapping the guide GUI
- Fixed an issue with the Liquids tab crashing
- Fixed Jewelers having only rings as jewelry options
- The mod is now compatible with both Java 7 and Java 8 once more