The profit from this advertising space goes directly to the mod developer.
Consider turning off AdBlock on mods.io to support the Minecraft community!
Your download will start automatically.
Release notes for version 3.16.0:## New Features
* Slimes now spawn in Green Swamps (Please note due to an incompatibility between Forge and Optifine, if you are playing single player and have Optifine installed slimes will not spawn in the Green Swamp. If you are connected to a server or playing without Optifine slimes will spawn under the same conditions as they would in a vanilla swamp.)
* Our biomes now have weights that are configurable, allowing some of them to show up more frequently than others. You can also configure them via the config file to make them more likely to spawn. Please keep in mind that these values must be divisible by ten due to a bug is how the selection code works in vanilla/forge.
* Doors are available in all of our types of wood
* By default they can have up to 64 in a stack like vanilla doors in 1.8 and you get three from each crafting action.
* If you want stacks or one or only one item per crafting action you can change the setting in the config file.
* Like all other mod doors villagers and zombies will not interact with our doors, and our doors are not considered to be part of villages. This will probably not change till Minecraft 1.8 due to how things are coded in minecraft itself.
* Fences are also available for all of out types of wood.
* Crafted using four of one type of our planks, two on the left and two on the right, with two sticks in the middle.
* Fence Gates for all of our wood types.
* Crafted using four sticks, two on the left and two on the right, with two planks in the middle.
## Bug Fixes
* Redrock Stairs were missing the 's' to make them plural.
* Strawberries should now be able to be disable via the config file.
* * *
![2014-10-09_17 44 58](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/1509989/4588028/63325808-5038-11e4-9a9d-1a837ddc6c79.png)